- See 360-degree views of the Singapore cityscape from the 1-Altitude viewing gallery
- Have a drink while enjoying the best sunset and taking photographs
- Get a bird's eye view of up to 19 famous city landmarks
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Quantity
Standing at 282 metres, the 1-Altitude Rooftop Gallery and Bar is the world’s highest al-fresco bar. Its upper viewing gallery offering a 360-degree view of the Singapore skyline is a venue for A-list parties and other happenings. The multi-concept lifestyle destination is located on the 61st to 63rd floors of One Raffles Place, overlooking 19 of the city's most famous historical landmarks, including the Merlion, Marina Bay Sands, and the Esplanade.
- Last admission at 17:00
- Purchased tickets are only valid for one-time entry to the viewing gallery with no time limit within the designated operating hours.
- All guests are required to make their way back to the ground floor before 17:30.
- The management reserves the right to close the viewing gallery due to poor weather conditions. In such cases, tickets will be revalidated up to a maximum of two days for re-entry.
- Children ages seven and below can enter free of charge but must be accompanied by at least one paying adult.
- No tripods or monopods are allowed at the viewing gallery.