- A multi-sensory experience through interactive artwork and impressive digital installations at ArtScience Museum™
- Step into an immersive world of art, science, magic, and metaphor
- Select from only one, or see all exhibitions within a one day visit
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
This venue has implemented specific COVID-19 precautionary measures:
This operator requires you to wear a face mask.
This operator requires you to observe social distancing.
This operator conducts mandatory temperature screening.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
ArtScience Museum™ at Marina Bay Sands explores the creative processes at the heart of art, science, technology, and culture, and the roles they play in shaping society. An iconic presence along the Marina Bay Waterfront, Artscience Museum™ is a living embodiment of the ArtScience theme. Featuring 21 gallery spaces, the iconic lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum™ hosts blockbuster international exhibits, as well as permanent exhibits, over three floors of gallery space across 6,000 square meters.
- Please check if pre-registration requirements apply and instructions detailed in the relevant product type descriptions.
- Free of charge: Children one year of age and under.
- People with Disabilities and Students can enter using a Child/Senior ticket.
- To effectively manage capacity, admission is staggered to 15-minute intervals. As a result, some waiting time may be experienced before entering the Museum.
Pre-registration links for exhibitions: