- Explore Gardens by the Bay, winner of the International Garden Tourism Award 2016
- Go up the Cloud Forest to see the world's tallest indoor waterfall
- See interactive artworks and digital installations at ArtSciene Museum™
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Quantity
Gardens by the Bay is a premier horticultural attraction for local and international visitors. Step into the Flower Dome, the largest glass greenhouse in the world, and the Cloud Forest, home to the world’s tallest indoor waterfall. This combo ticket also gives you admission to the ArtScience Museum™, which explores creative processes at the heart of art, science, technology, and culture, and their roles in shaping society. Artscience Museum™ is a living embodiment of the ArtScience theme.
Gardens by the Bay
- All guests are required to make a reservation prior to their visit at this website. Pre-booking a timeslot is required prior to entry until further notice.
- All guests without prior reservation confirming the date and time of their visit, may risk having to wait outside of the attraction until capacity permits entry, OR risk being refused entry completely if capacity has been reached.
- Please read the terms and conditions on your voucher carefully to ensure that you follow these important steps.
- NOTE: Cloud Forest is closed on Mondays, and Flower Dome is closed on Tuesdays. Both the Cloud Forest and Flower Dome are open at the same time from Wed to Sun. Please note when making your booking that tickets for the Double Conservatories are valid only for same day entry.
- Excludes: OCBC Skyway ticket
- Purchaser must be the travelling party. Voucher and proof of identity required for entry.
- The voucher and hand stamp are required for same day re-entry.
- This cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed and is valid only on the date/period indicated.
- Gardens by the Bay's other prevailing ticketing, admission, payment, and program policies shall apply.
- No outside food and beverages are permitted.
- Operating hours: 10:00 - 19:00 daily, including public holidays; last admission at 18:00
- Free of charge: Children one year of age and under
- To effectively manage capacity, admission is staggered to 15 minute intervals. As a result you may experience some waiting time before entering the Museum..