- Explore Gardens by the Bay, winner of the International Garden Tourism Award 2016
- Go up the Cloud Forest to see the world's tallest indoor waterfall
- See interactive artworks and digital installations at ArtSciene Museum™
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Quantity
Gardens by the Bay is a premier horticultural attraction for local and international visitors. Step into the Flower Dome, the largest glass greenhouse in the world, and the Cloud Forest, home to the world’s tallest indoor waterfall. This combo ticket also gives you admission to the ArtScience Museum™, which explores creative processes at the heart of art, science, technology, and culture, and their roles in shaping society. Artscience Museum™ is a living embodiment of the ArtScience theme.
Gardens by the Bay
- Operating hours: 09:00 - 21:00 daily; last admission at 20:00
- Gardens by the Bay may change the operating hours or close/restrict admission to the conservatories due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, or other reasons without prior notice.
Please be informed that the Double Conservatories will be closed on the following dates:
- Flower Dome: 14 January, 11 February, 03 March, 07 April, 19 May, 16 June, 14 July, 18 August, 22 September, 13 October, 10 November, and 15 December 2020
- Cloud Forest: 09 December 2019 | 13 January, 10 February, 02 March, 06 April, 18 May, 15 June, 13 July, 17 August, 21 September, 12 October, 09 November, and 14 December 2020
- For guests who wish to use the Double Conservatories e-ticket on a closure date, please note that there will be no refund or exchange.
- Not valid for special events. Visits to both Conservatories must be completed on the same day.
- Excludes: OCBC Skyway ticket
- Purchaser must be the travelling party. Voucher and proof of identity required for entry.
- The voucher and hand stamp are required for same day re-entry.
- This cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed and is valid only on the date/period indicated.
- Gardens by the Bay's other prevailing ticketing, admission, payment, and program policies shall apply.
- No outside food and beverages are permitted.
- Operating hours: 10:00 - 19:00 daily, including public holidays; last admission at 18:00
- The ArtScience Museum™ admission includes access to Future World and Digital Light Canvas.
- Future World: Where Art Meets Science is located on basement 2 of ArtScience Museum™.
- Future World is a permanent exhibition. The installations will change and evolve over time to keep the exhibition fresh and relevant.
- To ensure that all visitors have ample and quality time to interact with each artwork, admission times are as follows: 10:00, 11:30, 13:00 14:30, 16:00, and 17:30 (last entry). If your preferred time slot is full, the next available one will be assigned to you.
- Please note that during peak hours, a queue may be expected at the exhibition entrance.
- Admission time is strictly observed. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until suitable availability at the museum’s discretion.
- Digital Light Canvas is located at The Shoppes, North Promenade B2.
- Operating hours: 11:30 - 21:00, Sundays to Thursdays; 11:00 - 22:00, Fridays, Saturdays, and eve of public holidays
- ArtScience Museum™ allows one-time entry into the exhibitions, and same day reentry into the museum.