- Spend the day exploring Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck for a complete Marina Bay Sands experience
- Explore Gardens by the Bay, winner of the International Garden Tourism Award 2016
- Get panoramic views of Singapore from the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Quantity
This combo ticket includes admission to Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck. At Gardens by the Bay, step into the Flower Dome, the largest glass greenhouse in the world. Meanwhile, the Cloud Forest is home to the world’s tallest indoor waterfall. At Sands SkyPark Observation Deck, get the best view of Singapore which soars 57 levels above the heart of the city.
Gardens by the Bay
- Operating hours: 09:00 - 21:00 daily; last admission at 20:00
- Gardens by the Bay may change the operating hours or close/restrict admission to the conservatories due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, or other reasons without prior notice.
Please be informed that the Double Conservatories will be closed on the following dates:
- Flower Dome: 14 January, 11 February, 03 March, 07 April, 19 May, 16 June, 14 July, 18 August, 22 September, 13 October, 10 November, and 15 December 2020
- Cloud Forest: 09 December 2019 | 13 January, 10 February, 02 March, 06 April, 18 May, 15 June, 13 July, 17 August, 21 September, 12 October, 09 November, and 14 December 2020
- For guests who wish to use the Double Conservatories e-ticket on a closure date, please note that there will be no refund or exchange.
- Not valid for special events. Visits to both Conservatories must be completed on the same day.
- Excludes: OCBC Skyway ticket
- Purchaser must be the travelling party. Voucher and proof of identity required for entry.
- The voucher and hand stamp are required for same day re-entry.
- This cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed and is valid only on the date/period indicated.
- Gardens by the Bay's other prevailing ticketing, admission, payment, and program policies shall apply.
- No outside food and beverages are permitted.
Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck
- Operating hours will be from 10:00 to 22:00 daily from 23 March 2020 onwards.
- Operating hours: 09:30 - 22:00, Mondays to Thursdays; 09:30 - 23:00, Fridays to Sundays
- Entrance is at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel Tower 3 exterior.
- Tickets are valid for one-time admission between 09:30 and 22:00 (23:00 on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays). There is no time limit for your stay.
- The Observation Deck may be closed on certain days or times that are not displayed on the website. Please call +65 6688 8826 to check ahead.
- Only guests that have been at the SkyPark Observation Deck for less than an hour in the event of unforeseen closure will be entitled to a refund.
- Entry to the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck is subject to availability. Wait time to enter will be based upon capacity.
- Children under two years of age may enter without a ticket.