- Take a ride onboard the Luge, travelling down the 688-metre Dragon Trail or 628-metre Jungle Trail
- Enjoy sensational views of Sentosa Island and the South China Sea onboard the four-seater Skyride
- Immerse yourself in the world of Pandora with Avatar-inspired installations at Gardens by the Bay
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Get ready for an adventure at Skyline Luge Singapore, where you'll race down winding tracks on a 3-wheeled luge cart, and enjoy the Skyride with panoramic views of the ocean and beach. With this combo, you will also get access to the double conservatories of Gardens by the Bay. Step into the Flower Dome, the largest glass greenhouse in the world, and the Cloud Forest, which is home to the world's tallest indoor waterfall.
Skyline Luge Sentosa
- Operating hours: 11:00 - 20:30 daily, last ride at 20:15
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, the rides will temporarily be non-operational.
- Passengers with heart conditions, motion sickness, back problems, and other physical limitations such as epilepsy and vertigo are not allowed to ride the Luge and Skyride. Pregnant women are not allowed to join this activity as well.
- Skyride: Minimum height to ride with an adult is 85 centimetres. Minimum height to ride alone is 135 centimetres.
- Luge: Minimum six years old and 110 centimetres or taller to ride the Luge alone. Children below six years old or under the minimum height of 110 centimetres are allowed to ride in tandem with a full paying adult aged 17 years and over.
Gardens by the Bay
- Operating hours: 09:00 - 21:00 daily; last admission at 20:00
- Gardens by the Bay may change the operating hours or close/restrict admission to the conservatories due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, or other reasons without prior notice.
Please be informed that the Double Conservatories will be closed on the following dates:
- Flower Dome: 14 January, 11 February, 03 March, 07 April, 19 May, 16 June, 14 July, 18 August, 22 September, 13 October, 10 November, and 15 December 2020
- Cloud Forest: 09 December 2019 | 13 January, 10 February, 02 March, 06 April, 18 May, 15 June, 13 July, 17 August, 21 September, 12 October, 09 November, and 14 December 2020
- For guests who wish to use the Double Conservatories e-ticket on a closure date, please note that there will be no refund or exchange.
- Not valid for special events. Visits to both Conservatories must be completed on the same day.
- Excludes: OCBC Skyway ticket
- Purchaser must be the travelling party. Voucher and proof of identity required for entry.
- The voucher and hand stamp are required for same day re-entry.
- This cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed and is valid only on the date/period indicated.
- Gardens by the Bay's other prevailing ticketing, admission, payment, and program policies shall apply.
- No outside food and beverages are permitted.