- Fly at 60kph on the MegaZip, South East Asia's steepest zip wire
- Fall 15 metres down from the MegaJump leap point to replicate a parachute jump
- Feel the thrill of the Luge down the 688-metre Dragon Trail or the 628-metre Jungle Trail
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Quantity
Thrill as you fly 60kmh through the jungle canopy from the top of Imbiah Hill at 75 meters high, down 450 metres to the beautiful sands of Siloso beach below on MegaZip. Tackle MegaClimb's 36 obstacles across five to 15-metre high eucalyptus trees, and leap from MegaJump at Mega Adventure PLUS get two rides through twists, turns and tunnels of Skyline Luge from Imbiah Lookout down to the beautiful coastline of Sentosa Island AND a two way journey onboard the Skyride, gliding over the treetops.
- -Both attractions can be visited either on the same day or on separate dates.
- Combo passes are issued per person and cannot be shared.
- Participants with a minimum height of 0.9m must be accompanied by a responsible companion of at least 1.5m in height.
- Only participants with a minimum height of 1.2m may be unaccompanied by an adult.
- Minimum weight, 30kg; maximum weight, 140kg
- Minimum weight, 30kg; maximum weight, 120kg
MegaClimb height and weight requirements:
- Minimum height, 120cm
- Minimum weight, 25kg; maximum weight, 120kg
- All guests must be able to fit into the harnesses in order to participate in the Mega Adventure activities.
For Skyline Luge Sentosa:
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Skyride: Minimum height to ride with an adult is 85 centimetres. Minimum height to ride alone is 135 centimetres.
- Luge: To ride solo, you must be a minimum of six years of age and 110 centimetres or taller in height. Children under six years of age, with a minimum height of 110 centimetres are permitted to ride in tandem with a full paying adult aged 17 years and above.