- Feel the thrill of the Luge down the 688-metre Dragon Trail or the 628-metre Jungle Trail
- Get panoramic views of Sentosa Island from aboard the Skyride
- Enter Sentosa Island within minutes from VivoCity via the Sentosa Monorail Express
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Quantity
At Skyline Luge Sentosa, the tracks are designed with twists, turns, and tunnels for a thrilling outdoor experience. Meanwhile, Skyride gives you a bird’s-eye view of the Singapore skyline onboard a four-seater chairlift. With this combo, you will also enjoy a convenient journey from mainland Singapore to Sentosa using your Sentosa Monorail Express pass. Upon arrival at the island, you may take unlimited rides, stopping at any of the Waterfront, Imbiah, and Beach stations.
- This combo is not applicable for children five years old and below.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- You may visit the attraction and use the service either on the same day or on separate dates.
- Combo passes are per person and cannot be shared.
Skyline Luge Sentosa
- Operating hours will be from 11:00 to 19:30 (last ride at 19:15), and will be closed on Wednesdays until further notice.
- Operating hours may change without prior notice.
- Please check the attraction's official website before your visit.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, the rides will temporarily be non-operational.
- Passengers with heart conditions, motion sickness, back problems, and other physical limitations such as epilepsy and vertigo are not allowed to ride the Luge and Skyride. Pregnant women are not allowed to join this activity as well.
Age and height restrictions
- Skyride: Minimum height to ride with an adult is 85 centimetres. Minimum height to ride alone is 135 centimetres.
- Luge: Minimum six years old and 110 centimetres or taller to ride the Luge alone. Children below six years old and under the minimum height of 110 centimetres are allowed to ride in tandem with an adult by purchasing the child doubling ticket.
Sentosa Monorail Express
- Operating hours: 07:00-22:00 Mondays to Thursdays; 07:00 to midnight Fridays to Sundays
- Location: VivoCity, Lobby L, Level 3
- Sentosa Station (VivoCity Shopping Mall)
- Waterfront Station (Resorts World Sentosa, and Universal Studios Singapore™)
- Imbiah Station
- Beach Station
- A free shuttle bus service from Beach Station to Harbourfront Bus Interchange is included. The shuttle bus service from Beach Station is only operational from Mondays to Thursdays between 10:00 and 12:00.