Instant. Receive ticket immediately
Safe. Provided by licensed operators
Just Go. Available for solo traveller
Convenient. No credit card fees!
8 hours 30 mins
Sentosa Ticketing Counters: Beach Station (9:00am to 9:00pm), Imbiah Forecourt (9:00am to 6:00pm), Imbiah Lookout (10:00am to 7:00pm), Merlion Plaza (9:00am to 8:00pm), Sentosa Boardwalk (9:00am to 5:00pm), Sentosa Station, VivoCity, Lobby L, Level 3 (9:00am to 9:00pm), Waterfront Station (9:00am to 8:00pm)
For Universal Studios Singapore (8 Sentosa Gateway, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore) | For Skyline Luge (45 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 099003)
- Visit Universal Studios Singapore™ and Skyline Luge Sentosa with this combo ticket
- Enjoy 24 cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions at Universal Studios Singapore™
- Immerse in the different worlds of Ancient Egypt, the Lost World, Madagascar, and more at the seven themed zones
Choose Your Activity
No credit card fees
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Universal Studios Singapore™ features 24 cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions, including Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, and Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase. This combo ticket also gives you two Luge rides with two-way Skyride, suitable for riders of all ages and expertise levels.
Please be informed that in view of the recent events with the COVID-1, outdoor and indoor shows at Universal Studios Singapore will suspended.
Universal Studios Singapore:
- Operating hours: 10:00 to 18:00 daily
- Park hours are subject to change and may vary based on the time of year and day of the week. Please check https://www.rwsentosa.com/en/attractions/universal-studios-singapore/plan-your-visit for details on your chosen day of the visit.
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by at least one (1) paying adult at all times.
- The park shall remain operational in case of light rains. The decision to proceed is up to the ticket holder.
- Detailed ride restrictions can be found at the Guest Services counter located inside the park entrance. A complimentary rider's guide for guests with disabilities is also available here.
Luge and Skyride
- Operating hours: 11:00 to 20:30 daily (Last ride at 20:15)
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, the rides will temporarily be non-operational.
- Passengers with heart conditions, motion sickness, back problems, and other physical limitations such as epilepsy and vertigo are not allowed to ride the Luge and Skyride. Pregnant women are not allowed to join this activity as well.
Age and height restrictions for Skyline Luge Sentosa:
- Skyride: Minimum height to ride with an adult is 85 centimetres. Minimum height to ride alone is 135 centimetres.
- Luge: Minimum six years old and 110 centimetres or taller to ride the Luge alone. Children below six years old or under the minimum height of 110 centimetres are allowed to ride in tandem with a full paying adult aged 17 years and over.