- Visit two of Singapore's top attractions, Universal Studios Singapore™ and Gardens by the Bay
- Enjoy the rides, shows, and attractions at Universal Studios Singapore™
- Explore Gardens by the Bay, winner of the International Garden Tourism Award 2016
Choose Your Activity
Select Date and Package Options
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Quantity
Universal Studios Singapore™ features 24 cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions, including Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, and Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase. With this combo, you will also enter Gardens by the Bay double conservatories, namely Flower Dome and Cloud Forest.
Please be informed that in view of the recent events with the COVID-1, outdoor and indoor shows at Universal Studios Singapore will suspended.
You can present either a printed or mobile voucher for admission.
Universal Studios Singapore™
- Operating hours: 10:00 to 18:00 daily
- Please check the operating hours on the attraction's official website prior to your visit. Some attractions may be temporarily unavailable. No refund or travel date changes are allowed once the ticket is issued.
- The park shall remain operational in case of light rains. The decision to proceed is up to the ticket holder.
- Detailed ride restrictions can be found at the Guest Services counter located inside the park entrance. A complimentary rider's guide for guests with disabilities is also available here.
- Children three years old and below can come free of charge.
Gardens by the Bay
- Flower Dome and Cloud Forest operating hours: 09:00 - 21:00 daily; last admission at 20:00
- Gardens by the Bay may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation or any liability, change the operating hours, close and/or restrict admission to the Conservatories and due to capacity, inclement weather, special events or other reasons.
Please be informed that the Gardens by the Bay attractions will be closed on the following dates:
- Flower Dome: 14 January, 11 February, 03 March, 07 April, 19 May, 16 June, 14 July, 18 August, 22 September, 13 October, 10 November, and 15 December 2020
- Cloud Forest: 09 December 2019 | 13 January, 10 February, 02 March, 06 April, 18 May, 15 June, 13 July, 17 August, 21 September, 12 October, 09 November, and 14 December 2020
- Kindly refer to [www.gardensbythebay.com.sg] or the voucher for closure dates of the conservatories.
- For guests who wish to use the Double Conservatories e-ticket on a closure date, please note that there will be no refund or exchange.
- Excludes: OCBC Skyway ticket
- Admission to Gardens by the Bay is subject to park rules and regulations, which are displayed at the entrances and/or other appropriate locations of Gardens by the Bay.
- Vouchers can be shown on mobile. Should you see a note on your voucher requiring you to print it out, kindly disregard as by default, the attraction accepts vouchers shown on mobile.
- Purchaser must be the travelling party. Voucher and proof of identity required for entry.
- The voucher and hand stamp are required for same day re-entry.
- This cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed and is valid only on the date/period indicated.
- Gardens by the Bay's other prevailing ticketing, admission, payment and program policies shall apply.
- Not valid for special events. Visits to both Conservatories must be completed on the same day.
- No outside food and beverages are permitted.
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge.
- Passes for children aged three years old can be purchased directly at the attraction.