- Dine amidst a lush rainforest at a hilltop restaurant on Mount Faber
- Taste local favourites at a halal-certified restaurant in Good Old Days Sentosa
- Choose to enjoy your unique dining experience over lunch OR dinner
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
This venue has implemented specific COVID-19 precautionary measures:
This operator requires you to wear a face mask.
This operator requires you to observe social distancing.
This operator requires you to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination.
This operator requires you to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Arbora Restaurant offers a unique hilltop garden dining experience. Perched atop the 40 hectare Mount Faber Park, it primarily caters to all-day casual dining, and serves a selection of Western classics, craft beers, and botanical-inspired drinks. In addition, the Good Old Days is a family-friendly halal restaurant conveniently located outside Sentosa’s Beach Station. Housed in an old colonial-style bungalow, it serves a wide variety of local favourites such as laksa and chicken rice.
How to Redeem My Ticket
Arbora Restaurant & Good Old Days Restaurant:
- Ticketing counters operating from 08:45 to 21:15 daily at Mount Faber Station (Faber Peak Singapore) | HarbourFront Station (HarbourFront Tower 2) | Sentosa Station | Merlion Station | Siloso Point Station | Imbiah Lookout Station | Sentosa Merlion Tower
Singapore Cable Car:
- Singapore Cable Car ticketing counters at Mount Faber, Faber Peak Singapore, 109 Mount Faber Road (08:45 - 21:15)
- 1/F HarbourFront Tower 2, 3 HarbourFront Place (08:45 - 21:15)
- 1/F Singapore Cruise Centre, HarbourFront Arrival Concourse, 1 Maritime Square (09:00 - 18:00)
- Sentosa Imbiah Lookout Station, 50 Imbiah Road (08:45 - 21:15)
- Merlion Station, 2 Siloso Road (08:45 - 21:15)
- Siloso Point Station, 81 Siloso Road (08:45 - 21:15)
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this activity may be cancelled.
- Restaurant operating hours and menus may change without prior notice.
- Please advise of any allergies or specific dietary requirements upon booking.
- Children three years old and below can come free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Address: Level 2, Faber Peak Singapore, 109 Mount Faber Road, Singapore
- The set lunch can be enjoyed from 12:00 to 14:30 daily; final seating at 14:00.
Set lunch sampling menu:
- Set lunch sampling menu: One main course (Singapore signature laksa, oven-roasted mustard chicken massaged with mustard and roasted till golden brown, served with homemade gravy and mashed spuds, breaded fish fillet with air-flown assorted garden green salad with potatoes and tartare sauce, OR Gateaux of Fricassee mushroom with vegetables on spaghetti - vegetarian) and one beverage (coffee, tea, OR iced green tea)
Good Old Days Restaurant
- Address: 60 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 098997
- Operating hours : 17:00 - 20:00, daily; last order at 19:30.
Standard Set menu dinner:
- Appetiser: Choice of salad or soup of the day
- Main course: Choice of Fried rice with breaded fish/ Fried rice with baked chicken/ Singapore Laksa/ Chicken Biryani/ Vegetarian fried rice
- Dessert: Cut fruit
- Beverage: Choice of soft dink, coffee, OR tea
Premium set sampling menu:
- Choice of any one appetiser: 3 pieces of chicken wings, 3 pieces of chicken satay, 3 pieces of vegetarian fried yam fritters (V)
- Choice of any one main course: Singapore chicken rice, Nasi briyani with chicken masala, Hainanese chicken chop with fries, Mee Goreng, Singapore laksa, beef hor fun, vegetarian fried rice (V), spaghetti Napoli with Mediterranean herbs (V)
- Dessert: Dessert of the day
- Choice of any one drink: Soft drink, coffee OR tea, Sentosa bottled water
- Dishes marked with (V) on the menu are vegetarian.