- *Until 14 Nov* Tulipmania returns to the Flower Dome! Explore the wilderness of Central Asia in a spectacular display
- Step into the world's largest glass greenhouse featuring spectacular floral displays from many regions
- Head up to the Cloud Forest to see the world's tallest indoor waterfall
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
- This venue has implemented specific COVID-19 precautionary measures, please read more here.
- This operator requires you to make a reservation prior to your visit.
- This operator requires you to wear a face mask.
- This operator requires you to observe social distancing.
Gardens by the Bay is Singapore's premier horticultural attraction, and a city icon, spanning 101 hectares in the centre of the city featuring over 1.5 million plants. Step into the Flower Dome, the largest glass greenhouse in the world, as listed in the 2015 Guinness World Records, and the Cloud Forest, which is home to the world's tallest indoor waterfall. Explore the three waterfront gardens, spectacular cacti in the Sun Garden, and more.
- Please visit the Gardens by the Bay website prior to your visit for the latest closure date information.