- Each skydive experience is similar to falling from a height of 12,000 to 3,000 feet
- Prepare yourself with a professional pre-flight demo by International Bodyflight Association's certified instructors
- The unique technologies allow you to experience the safest free fall simulation
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
This venue has implemented specific COVID-19 precautionary measures:
This operator requires you to make a reservation prior to your visit.
This operator requires you to wear a face mask.
This operator requires you to observe social distancing.
This operator requires you to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Experience body flying at the world's largest air-conditioned indoor skydiving wind tunnel. Almost five storeys high, it is the only wind tunnel with an 18 foot acrylic glass wall offering an unparalleled view of the South China Sea and Siloso Beach. Its unique technologies allow you to experience the safest free fall simulation. iFly Singapore caters to first-timers and seasoned skydivers. Skilled instructors will provide you with a pre-flight demo of the techniques of flying.
- Singapore Resident is referring to Singaporeans, PRs and Local Residents only. Proof of residency must be shown upon check-in. Full price will be charged if flyers are unable to show proof of local residency.
Conditions of Flying:
- Flyers must be 7 years of age and over based on the date of birth.
- Flyers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. If not available, they should bring a copy of their identity card or passport along with a waiver form signed by their parent or guardian.
- If a participant's height is under 1.8 metres, weight should not exceed 120 kilograms.
- If a participant's height is higher than 1.8 metres, weight should not exceed 140 kilograms.
- Expectant mothers and people with hard casts, or under the influence of alcohol, are not permitted.
- Guests with shoulder dislocations, or a history of back or neck injury are not permitted.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier