- Explore one of the largest free-flying aviaries in the world
- See over 3,500 stunning birds, and discover one of the most incredible conservation and breeding programs in Asia
- Meet friendly native Australian lorikeets, penguins, toucans, hornbills, and more
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Quantity
Take an immersive journey through the largest bird park in Asia. Spanning over 20 hectares, Jurong Bird Park is home to over 3,500 birds and four large free-flight aviaries, including the Waterfall Aviary (featuring one of the world's tallest man-made indoor waterfalls), the nine levels of Lory Loft, and more. Discover the Park's incredible conservation achievements, meet native Australian birds, and see the Malaysian black hornbill and birds of paradise - all bred in captivity.
- Please note that the tram rides, animal shows, and feeding sessions will be suspended until further notice. Retail OR F&B voucher worth SGD 5 per adult and SGD 3 per child can be redeemed at Jurong Bird Park Ticketing Counter.
- Children two years of age and under are free of charge.
- Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Valid for foreign visitors only, cannot be used by Singaporean citizens and permanent residents.
- For Indian visitors: Please book the option for Indian citizens.
- Last admission is at 17:30