- Get unbeatable views of Singapore from the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck
- See the nightly Spectra light and water show from 57 floors above the bay below
- Unparalleled photographic opportunities with aspects of Gardens by the Bay, the CBD, the busy shipping lanes in the Singapore Strait and more
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
This venue has implemented specific COVID-19 precautionary measures:
This operator requires you to wear a face mask.
This operator requires you to observe social distancing.
This operator conducts mandatory temperature screening.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Head to the top of one of Singapore's most iconic buildings - Marina Bay Sands. See some of the most spectacular views the Lion City has to offer from the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck, soaring 57 levels high. See the impressive cityscape from above, the architectural wonders of Supertree Grove, the vibrant colours of Gardens by the Bay and so much more. You'll also get very unique views of the mesmerising Spectra light and water show that explodes from the foot of the building each night.
- Free of charge: Children under two years of age.
- The SkyPark Observation Deck will be closed from 6pm to 7.30pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays except for Public Holidays.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier