- Embark on a journey of imagination and nostalgia with Asia's largest collection of vintage toys.
- Explore six levels of themed displays spanning different eras, cultures, and childhoods.
- Spot valuable rare pieces such as the Alice Doll by Farnell and the Mickey Mouse Hurdy Gurdy.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
The MINT Museum of Toys houses Asia's largest collection of vintage toys and collectibles in an internationally award-winning contemporary building. From over 50,000 pieces, 8,500 are curated for permanent and temporary displays at any one time. The collection contains an extensive series of vintage toys and objects mostly in mint condition, from toy figures and games, to soft toys and vehicles, spanning different eras, cultures, and childhoods. #CNY2024
- The attraction reserves the right to close the museum without prior notice.
- The attraction is wheelchair-friendly. There is an accessible lift serving all floors and a wheelchair-accessible washroom on level 5.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier