- View the largest public collection of modern art in Singapore and Southeast Asia
- Presented within two national architectural monuments housing the visual arts institution
- See over 8,000 unique artworks in long-term and special exhibitions
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
This venue has implemented specific COVID-19 precautionary measures:
- This operator requires you to wear a face mask.
- This operator requires you to observe social distancing.
- This operator conducts mandatory temperature screening.
- This operator will require pre-registration for contact tracing.
- This operator requires you to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test result.
- This operator requires you to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination.
- This operator requires you to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
The National Gallery Singapore is the largest museum of modern Singapore and Southeast Asian art. The visual arts institution is housed within the former Supreme Court and City Hall - two of the country's national monuments. Reflecting Singapore's unique heritage and geographical location, the Gallery features pieces from the 19th century until the present in long-term, special exhibitions and partnership with leading global museums regularly to co-present Southeast Asian art in a wider context.
- National Gallery Singapore Permanent Exhibition is FREE for:
- Singaporeans and Singapore permanent residents
- Children six years of age and under.
- Local and locally-based students and teachers.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) and one caregiver.
- National Gallery Singapore is wheelchair accessible.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier