- Visit the first UNESCO World Heritage Site to be recognised in Singapore
- Discover more than 60,000 spectacular orchids in cleverly coloured zones inspired by the four seasons
- NEW! See incredibly rare orchids in a misty cloud forest, found only at altitudes of 1,000 - 2,000m
Covid-19 Precautionary Measures
- This operator requires you to wear a face mask.
- This operator requires you to observe social distancing.
Over three hectares, the National Orchid Garden (within the Singapore Botanic Gardens) is the country's first UNESCO World Heritage Site. With 1,000 dazzling species of orchids, and 2,000 hybrids, explore four stunning areas based on spectacular colour spectrums representing the four seasons in an artistic blend of selected plants. Don’t miss the new star attraction, Sembcorp Cool House, walking through a forest in the clouds, featuring rare orchids grown only at altitudes of 1,000m to 2,000m.
- Free of charge: Children 12 years of age and under
- Senior Citizens over 60 years of age and students over 12 years of age enjoy special concessions. Please purchase directly at the ticketing counter.