- Visit the first UNESCO World Heritage Site to be recognised in Singapore
- Discover more than 60,000 orchids in zones inspired by the four seasons
- See orchid species named in honour of British royal family members
Covid-19 Precautionary Measures
- This venue has implemented specific COVID-19 precautionary measures, please read more here
- This operator requires you to wear a face mask to receive admission.
- This operator requires you to observe social distancing measures.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Quantity
The National Orchid Garden covers three hectares within the Singapore Botanic Gardens, and is the country's first UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Garden showcases more than 1,000 species of orchids and 2,000 hybrids of two or more orchid species. Explore the Garden's four zones based on spectacular colour spectrums, each representing the four seasons.
- Free admission for children 11 years old and below
- Last admission: 18:00