- Avoid long queues with skip-the-line admission to Petronas Twin Towers
- Get breathtaking city views from the observation deck of Kuala Lumpur's most recognisable landmark
- Walk the 58 metre, double-decker Skybridge that connects the two towers
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
- This operator requires you to wear a face mask.
- This operator requires you to observe social distancing.
- This operator conducts mandatory temperature screening.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Kuala Lumpur's iconic silver skyscrapers, the Petronas Twin Towers is a signature Malaysian landmark. Symbolic in design of both Malaysian and Islamic culture, its two epic towers are connected by a 58 metre skybridge. Shoot up to the 41st floor and walk the 750 tonne bridge, then continue to the observation deck on the 86th floor using the high speed elevator and admire the city below using the deck's powerful telescopes.
- Free of charge: Children two years of age and under. Please include the number of infants in your party during booking.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Passport or photo ID required upon entry.
- If your preferred time slot is unavailable, your second or third selected time slot will be assigned to you. If all three of your preferences are unavailable you will be contacted directly.
- If all electronic tickets are sold out, paper tickets will be delivered to your hotel. If your hotel is outside of the city centre, you can collect from a representative at Suria Mall one hour prior to your confirmed selected time slot.
- Closed for Friday prayers each week between 13:00 and 14:00.