- See animals as you've never seen them before at the world's first nocturnal wildlife park
- Journey through six geographical zones onboard an Engish guided tram
- Watch as the night comes to life with the nocturnal rituals of hundreds of animals
Choose Your Activity
Select Date and Package Options
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Quantity
Singapore Night Safari is home to around 900 animals and classified as the world's first nocturnal wildlife park. See these spectacular animals in a different light, after the sun goes down. Explore six geographical zones on a 40-minute guided tram ride that takes you from the Himalayan hills to the Southeast Asian jungles. Take a walking trail for a closer view of the animal's nightly rituals, including Sri Lankan leopards studying their spots, and fishing cats hunting their prey in the river.
- Please note that Ulu Ulu Asian Buffet and Ulu Ulu Indian Buffet are temporarily closed until further advise.
- Please note that the tram rides seats will be limited at a social distancing measure. Creatures of the Night Show and Thumbuakar Performance will also be suspended until further notice.
- Note: Depending on guest numbers, the Asian buffet dinner (if option selected) may be replaced with an a la carte main course item PLUS free-flow appetisers, salads, desserts, and more. The Indian buffet dinner (if option selected) will be replaced with a set meal.
- Valid for foreign visitors only, cannot be used by Singaporean citizens and permanent residents.
- Last admission is at 22:15