- See the best of Singapore after the sun goes down with an open-top, double-decker bus tour
- Enjoy some authentic local dishes at Chinatown's Food Street with a complimentary SGD 5 meal voucher
- Watch the mesmerising Supertrees come to life in an exciting light and sound show at Gardens by the Bay
- This venue has implemented specific COVID-19 precautionary measures, please read more here
- This operator requires you to show the ticket on your mobile to avoid contact.
- This operator requires you to wear a face mask to receive admission.
- This operator requires you to observe social distancing measures.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Quantity
Explore Singapore in an open-top, double-decker bus tour showcasing all the best of the Lion City after dark. The tour begins at the iconic Marina Bay, then on to Chinatown's Food Street for an authentic taste of the city. Continue to Gardens by the Bay for a mesmerising light and sound show then indulge with some bargain shopping at Bugis Street. Head through Orchard Road, and disembark if you choose at Clarke Quay for some dinner and entertainment, or take the scenic drive back to Suntec City.
- Free of charge: Children two years of age and under.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.