- Cruise through the unique ecosystems of some of the world's most iconic rivers at the first and only river-themed wildlife park in Asia
- See one of the world's largest collections of freshwater animals, and local inhabitants of famed Mississippi, Congo, Nile Rivers, and more
- Come across endangered species such as the giant panda, manatee, and the giant Mekong catfish
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Quantity
Singapore River Safari is the first and only river-themed wildlife park in Asia. Cruise along exhibits recreating the unique landscapes of marine and terrestrial animals that inhabit the iconic Mississippi, Congo, Nile, Ganges, Mekong, and Yangtze Rivers. See one of the world's largest collections of freshwater animals, and meet some of the world's endangered species, such as the giant panda, manatee, and Mekong giant catfish.
- Please note that the boat rides, animal shows, and feeding sessions will be suspended until further notice. A discount of SGD 5 per adult and SGD 3 per child at any retail and F&B outlets can be redeemed using your admission ticket.
- Children must be at least 1.06 metres high to take the boat rides. Pregnant women are not permtted to ride.
- Children between 1.06 and 1.35 metres in height must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Valid for foreign visitors only, cannot be used by Singaporean citizens and permanent residents.
- Last admission to the Singapore River Safari: 18:30
- River Safari Cruise: 10:00-18:00
- Amazon River Quest: 11:00-18:00