- Walk through the unique ecosystems of the world's most iconic rivers
- Uncover over 11,000 land and aquatic animals representing 260 species
- Spot elusive wildlife if you opt to take the Amazon River Quest boat ride
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
This venue has implemented specific COVID-19 precautionary measures:
This operator requires you to make a reservation prior to your visit.
This operator requires you to wear a face mask.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
River Wonders is the first and only river-themed wildlife park in Asia. Its exhibits recreate the unique landscapes of the marine and terrestrial animals that inhabit the iconic Mississippi, Congo, Nile, Ganges, Mekong, and Yangtze Rivers. See the world's largest freshwater aquarium, and also meet the most endangered species such as the giant panda, manatee, Mekong giant catfish, and Indian gharial.
- Free of charge: Children two years of age and under.
- Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier