- Thrill as you ride the Luge down the 688 metre Dragon Trail, or 628 metre Jungle Trail
- Glide above the treetops of Sentosa onboard the Skyride, for a 4 seater chairlift with amazing views of the island and South China Sea.
- Experience thrilling rides through slopes, corners, tunnels and hairpin turns on the Luge.
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
This venue has implemented specific COVID-19 precautionary measures:
This operator requires you to make a reservation prior to your visit.
This operator requires you to wear a face mask.
This operator requires you to observe social distancing.
This operator requires you to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination.
This operator requires you to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Choose from one of four thrilling tracks and ride the twists, turns and tunnels of the Skyline Luge from Imbiah Lookout down to the beautiful coastline of Sentosa Island. Suited to all ages and levels of expertise, or if you prefer a little more relaxing journey down the hill, jump onboard the Skyride and glide over the treetops as you take in the beautiful views of the Singapore skyline, and the sea below.
Conditions of participation:
- Skyride: Minimum height to ride accompanied by an adult is 85 centimetres. Minimum height to ride alone is 135 centimetres.
- Luge: To ride solo, minimum age is six years, and 110 centimetres or above in height. Children under six years of age, and below a height of 110 centimetres can ride in tandem with an adult, by purchasing the Child Doubling Ticket at attraction directly.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier