- Visit an internationally renowned optical art museum originating from Korea
- Pose for the best 'insta' photos against realistic 3D backdrops and optical illusions
- Get an intensified experience of the museum with a free Augmented Reality mobile app
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Trick Eye Museum Singapore is an internationally renowned optical art museum originating from Korea. The name comes from 'trick of the eye' and refers to the traditional art technique of Trompe-l'oeil, which turns two-dimensional paintings into three-dimensional images through the use of optical illusions. Bring art installations to life as you pose with wall, ceiling, and ground paintings that let you become part of the scene.
- Trick Eye Museum Singapore is wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier