Instant. Receive ticket immediately
Safe. Provided by licensed operators
Just Go. Available for solo traveller
Convenient. No credit card fees!
adult / child / infant
Join In Basis
5 Campbell Lane, outside Little India Heritage Centre
Pick Up Point
Outside Little India Heritage Centre
Pick Up Time
- Enjoy a two-hour walking tour around Singapore's Little India with an expert guide
- Explore the five-foot-ways where you can shop for spices, gold, flower garlands, and saris
- Visit Singapore's oldest Hindu temple
Choose Your Activity
No credit card fees
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Any Item(s) / Activities Not Mentioned, Tipping, Personal Expenses
From Campbell Lane, join this two-hour guided walking tour around Little India. Explore the Indian Heritage Centre and walk along the narrow streets of pre-war shophouses where vendors hawk spices, gold, saris, and flower garlands. Continue to the Little India Arcade to browse silk saris, hand-made perfumes, and even try getting a henna tattoo. You will also visit a wet market to sample Indian pastry before heading to Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple, known as Singapore’s oldest Hindu temple.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge.
- Children aged 12 and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.