- Snap postcard-ready photos at the iconic Merlion Park in Marina Bay
- Come across over 60,000 orchids at the National Orchid Garden
- Explore Little India's five-foot-ways where you can shop for spices, gold, flower garlands, and saris
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Quantity
From your hotel, drive along the Civic District and arrive at the iconic Merlion Park while enjoying the views of world-class cityscape in Marina Bay. Continue at Thian Hock Keng Temple before visiting the National Orchid Garden situated inside the Singapore Botanic Gardens, the country’s first UNESCO World Heritage site. You will also walk along the streets of Little India where you can sample a hot milk tea, locally known as teh tarik.
- Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.