- Explore the streets of Singapore at night onboard an open-top double-decker bus
- Use your SGD 5 voucher to try authentic local dishes at the Chinatown Food Street
- Experience bargain shopping at Bugis Village while sampling fresh tropical fruits
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
This open-top double-decker bus night tour passes by the iconic Marina Bay before arriving in Chinatown. Sample traditional local dishes at the Chinatown Food Street with the complimentary SGD 5 voucher, then continue onto Gardens by the Bay. Head next to Bugis Village, the biggest night street market in Singapore, where you can test your bargaining skills. You may opt to end the tour at the entertainment district of Clarke Quay or get dropped off at Suntec City after driving along Orchard Road.
- Please be at the designated meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The locations indicated on the itinerary and the order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children 12 years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- This package includes (1) SGD 5 voucher for local food tasting at Chinatown Food Street; (2) Fruit platter sampling at Bugis Street Night Market; (3) Complimentary one-way transfer from over 40 city bus stops to the BIG BUS & DUCK Tourist Hub where your tour begins.
- Please visit this website for a list of bus stops and timings. You will have to present your mobile voucher to the driver upon boarding to avail of the complimentary one-way transfer to the BIG BUS & DUCK Tourist Hub.
- The lower deck of the bus and tour locations are wheelchair-accessible.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended, as moderate walking is required in some parts of the tour.