- Visit filming locations from the Crazy Rich Asians movie in a vintage Vespa sidecar
- Relive the iconic wedding scene at Chijmes, Singapore's historic Catholic church
- Instagram your way through the historical and exclusive black and white colonial neighbourhood, or add a lavish cocktail making session at MOBAR
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Take a tour in a vintage Vespa sidecar visiting filming locations and those inspired by the Crazy Rich Asians movie. You’ll be travelling in sidecars attached to vintage scooters, some made pre-independence at the old Singapore Vespa Factory. Visit some of Singapore's key heritage sites, accompanied by your experienced driver, and explore some of the city's most iconic and Instagrammable areas including the historic colonial black and white neighbourhood.
- Operating Hours: Saturdays & Sundays 09:00 to 23:00
- Includes visit to Hawker Street dining venues (food and drinks at your own cost).
- In the event that your preferred time slot is unavailable, the next available time slot will be booked for you.
- Your final assigned time slot will be indicated on your voucher.
- Children nine years old and under are not permitted to join this tour.
- Children can be booked as adults.
- For safety reasons, Singapore law does not permit international visitors to rent and drive scooters or motorbikes.