- Get your EZ-Link card, and enjoy cashless travel on Singapore's bus and train system
- Tap and go without the hassle of looking for correct change or coins in your wallet
- Top up your EZ-Link card at general ticketing machines at any train station and selected bus interchanges
Choose Your Activity
Select Date and Package Options
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Quantity
Go cashless and explore Singapore with ease using a reloadable EZ-Link card that you can use on the city's smooth and efficient bus and train network. Travel all around the city by just tapping your card.
- The Singapore EZ-Link card can be topped up at any SMRT train station and bus interchange terminals.
- Children six years of age and under are entitled to free bus and train rides using a child concession card - apply at TransitLink ticket offices, or just purchase online if time is limited and you can't get to an office.
Redemption Point: Changi Recommend Counters at
- Changi Airport Terminal 1 Arrival Hall, Level 1 (T1: 07:00 - 22:00; T1A and T1C: 24 hours)
- Changi Airport Terminal 2 Arrival Hall, Level 1 (T2 and T2A: 24 hours)
- Changi Airport Terminal 3 Arrival Hall, Level 1 (T3 and T3D: 24 hours)
- Changi Airport Terminal 4 Arrival Hall, Level 1 (T4 and T4D: 24 hours; T4A: 07:00 - 23:00)