- Get your EZ-Link card pre-loaded with SGD 5 value and enjoy cashless travel on Singapore's bus and train system
- Tap and go without the hassle of looking for correct change or coins in your wallet
- Top up your EZ-Link card at general ticketing machines at any train station and selected bus interchanges
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Go cashless and explore Singapore with ease using a reloadable EZ-Link card that you can use on the city's smooth and efficient bus and train network. Travel all around the city by just tapping your card.
- The Singapore EZ-Link card can be topped up at any SMRT train station and bus interchange terminals.
- Children six years of age and under are entitled to free bus and train rides using a child concession card - apply at TransitLink ticket offices, or just purchase online if time is limited and you can't get to an office.
Redemption Point: Changi Recommend Counters at
- Changi Airport Terminal 1 Arrival Hall, Level 1 (T1: 07:00 - 22:00; T1A and T1C: 24 hours)
- Changi Airport Terminal 2 Arrival Hall, Level 1 (T2 and T2A: 24 hours)
- Changi Airport Terminal 3 Arrival Hall, Level 1 (T3 and T3D: 24 hours)
- Changi Airport Terminal 4 Arrival Hall, Level 1 (T4 and T4D: 24 hours; T4A: 07:00 - 23:00)
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier